Wednesday, September 30, 2009

28/09/09: Contributor to Running In Heels Feelgood Playlist

The tracks that uplift you when you're down and give you a shot of motivation to take hold of life once again!

Drops of Jupiter – Train

This is ‘my coming home from travelling song’ that I always put on my iPod as I walk through the arrivals door in the airport. For me it perfectly encapsulates how you feel when you arrive home after experiencing new things and I absolutely love the opening line ‘Guess who’s back in the atmosphere, Drops of Jupiter in her hair hey hey hey hey.’ The song is written from the perspective of the guy who was left behind and though he’s kind of cynical about what she experienced ‘when she was looking for herself out there’ he’s still there waiting for her nevertheless. A beautiful song.

No comments:

Post a Comment